We are including a brief summary of each resource and where appropriate our thoughts, which we hope will be useful and save you time and then the resource itself.
You’ll find research reports and publications; news stories; governmental statements/ speeches; policy responses and opinions; related websites and organisations, newsletters and anything else that we think that you might be interested in...
Please contact us if you can’t find what you are looking for or to tell us about something that you think should be on here.
- Society Counts: Quantitative Skills in the Social Sciences and Humanities – British Academy 2012
- Report on research into maths and science teaching in the Shanghai region (2013)
- Improving student achievement in mathematics (2000)
- Habits of Mind: An Organising Principle for Mathematics Curricula (1996)
- Mobile Learning & Numeracy - filling gaps & expanding opportunities for early grade learning (2012)