Here you’ll find research reports and publications relating to all areas of maths and numeracy.
We are including a brief summary or infographic of each item and where appropriate our thoughts, which we hope will be useful and save you time, and then links to the resource itself.
We have grouped the evidence into four key areas:
Please contact us if you can’t find what you are looking for or to tell us about something that you think should be on here.
Join the conversation on Twitter by following #nnevidence.
- 'Let's read them a story!' The Parent Factor in Education (2012)
- PISA 2012 UK country reports
- Interim Implementation Report National College China Research Programme (Phase 1) (2013)
- Young People’s Views on Literacy Skills and Employment (2013)
- PISA 2012 Vol 3.5: The role of teachers and schools in shaping students’ engagement, drive, and self-beliefs.