Here you’ll find research reports and publications; news stories; governmental statements/ speeches; policy responses and opinions; related websites and organisations, newsletters and anything else that we think that you might be interested in...
We are including a brief summary of each item and where appropriate our thoughts, which we hope will be useful and save you time, and then links to the resource itself.
Please contact us if you can’t find what you are looking for or to tell us about something that you think should be on here.
- Level 1 and 2 attainment in English and mathematics by 16 to 18 students: academic year 2011 to 2012
- Can the Singapore method help your children learn maths?
- Empowering teachers: success for learners (2013)
- Mindset and Math/Science Achievement (2009)
- Unpacking the causal chain of financial literacy (2011)