Here you’ll find research reports and publications relating to all areas of maths and numeracy. You can also read about the key evidence in our Facts and Figures page.
We are including a brief summary or infographic of each item and where appropriate our thoughts, which we hope will be useful and save you time, and then links to the resource itself.
We have grouped the evidence into four key areas:
Please contact us if you can’t find what you are looking for or to tell us about something that you think should be on here. Join the conversation on Twitter by following #nnevidence.
- Engineering and Technology: Skills & Demand in Industry (2014)
- National Numeracy Firm Foundations for All Research 2013-14
- National Numeracy Parental Engagement Research 2013-14
- Vision for science and mathematics education (2014)
- Mathematics after 16: the state of play, challenges and ways ahead (2014)