We've listened to your feedback and are very excited to announce improvements to the Challenge website.
To make these changes, the site will be offline from Thursday 22nd October and will be back up on Monday 26th October.
New additions to the site will include:
- Improvements to the dashboard, including the ability to see which questions you answered incorrectly, set yourself goals and email reminders to keep you motivated, and graphs to measure your progress so far.
- Improvements to the scoring system. We're making changes to the 'raw score' system on the Challenge to make results easier to understand. This will mean that any scores you had previously achieved before this update will be adjusted to fit in with the new system. Your overall level won't change.
- New, simpler badges. Gold, silver and bronze badges will be replaced with simplified badges and levels measured against our five areas of numeracy.
- Simplified navigation. We've streamlined the content to make getting around the site easier than ever before.
- Save & Log Out button to the top of the page so you can easily save your progress and come back later.