Digital Marketing Officer
Closing date: 24th January 2022
The role: A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Officer with strong social media knowledge and passion for digital content.
You’ll be joining the only independent charity in the UK dedicated to improving the nation’s numeracy. It’s a fantastic opportunity within a small but ambitious and dynamic organisation making a real difference to people’s lives and livelihoods.
We are looking for someone with social smarts, strong communication skills and a passion for digital content. Working closely with the External Relations team on our award-winning campaigns, communications, content and marketing, you will deliver organic and paid social media campaigns, email marketing, SEO and SEM plans and web content.
Some key responsibilities:
- Work with the Digital Engagement Manager on creating and delivering digital marketing, web and content strategies for a variety of campaigns and activities
- Work with the wider External Relations Team, and other teams within the organisation, to ensure key activities and messages are aligned to our wider strategy and perform well
- Day-to-day management of social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, working to increase engagement and conversion
- Work with the Digital Engagement Manager and wider team to create and manage strong, audience-led web content with great user experience
- Ensure content supports SEO strategy and improves engagement and conversion
- Manage our email marketing