Terms and conditions
By using this website you consent to the collection, use and transfer of information in accordance with this policy. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘National Numeracy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is National Numeracy, Unit 71, Sussex Innovation Centre, Science Park Square, Brighton, BN1 9SB. National Numeracy is registered in England and Wales, company registration number 7886294 (Cardiff). We are registered as charity number 1145669 with the Charity Commission. The use of the word ‘Trustees’ refers to the Directors of the Organisation. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- the content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- this website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- all trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense
- this website contains links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. National Numeracy is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such websites
- your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
In accordance with the UK GDPR, National Numeracy is a data controller. Our registered office is as above. We may use sub-contractors to maintain this website and to store data off-site for the purpose of disaster recovery. Such outside sub-contractors are required to keep any information obtained confidential and will not use such information except to fulfil obligations to National Numeracy. Save for any requests by Government Agencies, National Numeracy will not disclose to anyone else the information collected about you on this website.
For information about how we process your personal data when you use this website and your rights please refer to our Privacy Notice.