Closing date: 21st November
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Communications Officer with strong writing, digital and media skills and passion for engaging content.
You’ll be joining the only independent charity in the UK dedicated to improving the nation’s numeracy. It’s a fantastic opportunity within a small but ambitious and dynamic organisation making a real difference to people’s lives and livelihoods.
You will work closely with the External Relations team on our award-winning campaigns, communications, media and content, helping to boost our profile and reach our key audiences. We are looking for someone with bags of enthusiasm and the passion to tell clear and compelling stories about the benefits of numeracy.
Some key responsibilities:
- Help the Head of Communications in delivering communication plans
- Ensure the delivery of consistent, effective and positive messages to promote and protect the charity, our work and reputation across a variety of platforms
- Help turn complex information into simple, compelling narratives
- Build and maintain effective relationships across the organisation and with external stakeholders
- Work on the communications aspects and delivery of our annual awareness day, National Numeracy Day, and other campaigns throughout the year
- Help deliver content, celebrity activity, case studies and media for campaigns and other content throughout the year
- Work with the wider team to create and manage strong, audience-led web strategy and content with great user experience