Creative Design Assistant
Closing date: 14 November
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Creative Design Assistant with strong design skills passion for engaging digital content.
You’ll be joining the only independent charity in the UK dedicated to improving the nation’s numeracy. It’s a fantastic opportunity within a small but ambitious and dynamic organisation making a real difference to people’s lives and livelihoods.
Working closely with the External Relations team on our award-winning campaigns, communications, content and marketing, you will deliver a range of exciting assets.
Some key responsibilities:
- Create and deliver digital, multimedia, and printed assets for use across website, social media and other channels
- Ensure assets work to increase engagement and conversion and support communications and marketing engagement and conversion strategies
- Help supervise freelancers and external agency staff
- Provide quality control for design outputs
- Analyse design asset performance in relation to campaign objectives and targets.
- Provide insight, analysis and reports
- Act as a brand guardian and help others internally and externally work with the brand guidelines