Numeracy Champion prize draw terms and conditions
By getting at least 20 learners to register and check their numeracy skills on your organisation’s special link for the National Numeracy Challenge by the 31 March 2023, your organisation will be entered into a prize draw under the following Terms and Conditions:
- Prize draw open only to those who have completed the 'Becoming a Numeracy Champion' training delivered by National Numeracy, and whose organisation has been given a 'special link' for the National Numeracy Challenge.
- This prize draw will be limited to the following regions: Greater London Region, Brighton & Hove, Bristol, Cambridgeshire & Peterborough, Cornwall, Leicestershire, Liverpool City Region, North Lincolnshire, South Tyneside, Surrey, Swindon, West Sussex, Wiltshire.
- To enter, a minimum of 20 individuals must register and complete a check of their numeracy skills through your organisation on the National Numeracy Challenge. This must be via your organisation's special link so that we are able to tell that these individuals are part of your organisation.
- The organisation the Numeracy Champion works for will be entered into the prize draw, not the individual Numeracy Champion.
- Organisations will only be entered into the prize draw once, regardless of how many Numeracy Champions they have.
- If an eligible organisation has already had 20 learners sign up and check their skills with the National Numeracy Challenge through their Partner Code link, they will be entered into the prize draw.
- There are two prizes and there will be two winners. The winning entries will be picked at random using a random number generator.
- The entrants who are the winners will be contacted via the email address they used to sign up to 'Becoming a Numeracy Champion' training. If they do not respond by the 21st April 2023, National Numeracy reserves the right to choose a new winner.
- The prizes will be vouchers to the value of £500. Once the winners respond to our initial contact email, we will contact them to agree the type of vouchers which will work best for their respective organisation and then send the prize via email.
- Closing date is Friday 31st March 2023.
- Winners will be contacted by Wednesday 5th April 2023.
- This prize draw is not open to any National Numeracy employees or their families.
- Any additional personal data collected as part of this competition will only be used for the purposes of running the competition.
- If necessary, we will ask for an address in order for National Numeracy to fulfil the prize. This data will not be used for any purpose other than fulfilment.
- National Numeracy will not enter any correspondence to change their decision on prize winners.
- National Numeracy will follow up with the prize-winning organisations to find out how they used the prizes, so we can write a case study.
- Prizes are subject to availability and no cash alternative for any prize will be offered.