Impact Report 2020
Our 2020 impact report looks back at a year that saw unprecedented levels of demand for National Numeracy's work, as adults and children struggled to adapt to a world in crisis; and looks forward as we begin 2021 with a new strategy to help where the need is greatest.
Our impact in 2020 included:
- 725,000 engagements with people in our work
- 78,603 National Numeracy Challenge registrations – a 14% increase on 2019
- 8,700 downloads of our free lockdown resource packs for parents and children
- 91% of participants on our training say our sessions had improved their confidence with numbers
- 18% social media audience growth