Closing date: 19 September
We are looking for an outstanding campaigns manager professional to lead our award-winning campaigns, including National Numeracy Day. Our campaigns drive public awareness and engagement with our services, making a real difference to people’s lives and livelihoods. You will lead and deliver creative and results-driven campaigns that engage individuals, communities and organisations with the benefits of improving number confidence and skills. From honing our campaign strategy to sparking collaborations with external organisations and delivering creative and engaging content, you’ll be a key player in how National Numeracy and our work is seen by the public and partners.
The position sits in our dynamic External Relations team which handles campaigns, communications, marketing and fundraising. You have significant experience in managing and leading campaigns, know communications and production processes inside out and are an intelligent and diplomatic communicator and skilled multi-tasker.
You will continually improve our campaigns and spot opportunities for partnerships and promotion. You will have demonstrable experience of building, managing and maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders and will work with the Head of Communications and Directors to develop strategic plans for our campaigns. You’ll be joining the only independent charity in the UK dedicated to improving the nation’s numeracy at a time when the profile of our charity and the numeracy issue is rising, particularly as the government begins to roll out a £560 million numeracy programme.
Some key responsibilities:
- Devise and deliver the campaigns strategy, reviewing and honing as necessary.
- Deliver our annual awareness day, National Numeracy Day, and other campaigns, such as Number Confidence Week, throughout the year.
- Lead and deliver events, content, celebrity activity, case studies, media and marketing for campaigns throughout the year.
- Lead and deliver great collaborations with external organisations to further our campaign and charity aims.
- Work with our Senior Events and Celebrity Liaison Officer to ensure the positive engagement of current celebrity ambassadors with campaigns, and the development of new influencer relationships.
- Oversee the campaign production process, ensuring timely delivery and high quality.