Peter James prize draw terms and conditions
By answering our question on Facebook and liking the post you are entering our prize draw under the following Terms and Conditions:
- Prize draw open only to UK residents aged 16+
- To enter individuals must comment on the relevant post with their guess answering the question: 'How many pages were there in the original draft of 'Stop Them Dead'?' AND they must like the comment.
- Individuals will only be entered into the prize draw once regardless of how many times they answer.
- The winning entry will be picked at random using a random number generator.
- The entrants who are the winners will be contacted via Facebook. If they do not respond within 7 days National Numeracy reserves the right to choose a new winner.
- The prizes are 1 of 5 signed copies of Stop Them Dead.
- Closing date is midnight 30 November 2023
- The winner will be contacted on Friday 1 December 2023
- This prize draw is not open to any National Numeracy employees or their families.
- Any addition personal data collected as part of this competition will only be used for the purposes of running the competition.
- We will ask for an address in order for National Numeracy to fulfil the prize. This data will not be used for any purpose other than fulfilment.
- National Numeracy will not enter into any correspondence to change their decision on prize winners.
- Prize subject to availability and no cash alternative for any prize will be offered.