Summer prize draw terms and conditions
- Prize draw open only to UK residents aged 16+
To enter individuals must complete either a check of their numeracy skills on the National Numeracy Challenge.
Individuals will only be entered into the prize draw once regardless of how many times they check their skills.
Individuals can enter if they have checked their skills in the past, as long as they can check their skills within the time window.
The winning entry will be picked at random using a random number generator.
- The entrants who are the winners will be contacted via the email stored within the National Numeracy Challenge. If they do not respond within 7 days National Numeracy reserves the right to choose a new winner.
- The prize is a digital One4All voucher worth £50. Once the winner responds to our initial contact email we will send the prize via email where it can be used via a smart phone. If the winning entrant does not own a smart phone we will arrange delivery of a physical voucher.
- Closing date is Thursday 31 August 2023
- The winner will be contacted on Tuesday 5 September 2023
This prize draw is not open to any National Numeracy employees or their families.
- Any addition personal data collected as part of this competition will only be used for the purposes of running the competition.
- If necessary, we will ask for an address in order for National Numeracy to fulfil the prize. This data will not be used for any purpose other than fulfilment.
- National Numeracy will not enter into any correspondence to change their decision on prize winners.
- Prize subject to availability and no cash alternative for any prize will be offered.