Closing date: Monday 20th February
The role: A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive and highly motivated Producer to manage the production and delivery of work within the External Relations team, including our award-winning campaigns.
Within this role you will be responsible for managing the production of External Relations work, which includes the National Numeracy Day and Number Confidence Week campaigns, as well as a wide variety of communications, multimedia and marketing projects.
You will understand the pipeline of work flowing into, through and out of the team, creating and managing project and production schedules. You will identify the capacity and resource required for delivery and construct appropriate timelines.
Identifying and resolving conflicts between schedule, capacity and project goals will be a key responsibility, as will being a day-to-day point of contact across the organisation. You will be an ace at organising, documenting and collaborating on projects management and will help improve our practice and process.
Working as part of a skilled and creative team, you will be passionate about delivering ambitious projects that often combine video, social, digital content and in-person events. Successful applicants will have experience in managing the production of creative projects – such as film/video – and be a skilled communicator, used to working with a wide variety of stakeholders.
Some key responsibilities:
- Understanding the team’s work pipeline
- Creating and managing project and production schedules
- Identifying capacity and resourcing and prioritisation
- Constructing appropriate timelines
- Agreeing milestones, tracking progress and ensuring they are met on time and on budget
- Identifying and resolving conflicts between schedule, capacity and project goals
- Organising and documenting project management, with detailed plans to track progress
- Liaising and communicating with other team and wider organisation members to ensure accurate and clear cross-team understanding and collaboration
- Ensuring capacity and resource is available and allocated to enable and fulfil commitments
- Improving our practice and process
- Managing budgets and monitoring expenditure
- Monitoring performance and evaluating impact and provide regular analysis and reports, highlighting lessons learned
- Working with partner organisations, outsourced production teams and freelancers as required
- Other duties as required, continually working towards the charity’s aims and objectives.