Survey response prize draw terms and conditions
By taking part in the survey to tell us if and how you've used the free Family Maths Toolkit resources, and by providing your email address within the survey, you agree to all of the following Terms and Conditions:
- Prize draw open only to UK residents aged 16+
Individuals will only be entered into the prize draw once regardless of how many times they complete the survey.
There is one prize and there will be one winner. The winning entry will be picked at random using a random number generator.
- The individual entrant who is the winner will be contacted via email. If they do not respond within 7 days National Numeracy reserves the right to choose a new winner.
- The prize is a digital One4All voucher worth £50. Once the winner responds to our initial contact email we will send the prize via email where it can be used via a smart phone. If the winning entrant does not own a smart phone we will arrange delivery of a physical voucher.
- Closing date is Friday 29 April 3pm 2022
- Winner will be contacted on Monday 2 May 2022
This prize draw is not open to any National Numeracy employees or their families.
- Any personal data collected as part of this competition will only be used for the purposes of running the competition.
- If necessary, we will ask for an address in order for National Numeracy to fulfil the prize. This data will not be used for any purpose other than fulfilment.
- National Numeracy will not enter into any correspondence to change their decision on prize winners.
- Prizes subject to availability and no cash alternative for any prizes will be offered.