National Numeracy is calling on primary schools in East London to get involved with a new parental engagement project being funded by UBS. The aim of the project, centred around National Numeracy’s Family Maths Toolkit, is to get pupils and their families doing more maths together at home.
Evidence shows that engaging parents and carers with their child’s education leads to raised attainment, improved behaviour and improved school attendance.
Each participating school will receive a free package of support including:
• A set of Family Maths Toolkit resources for each year group
• An audit of their approach to parental engagement in maths
• Help to devise and implement an action plan
• Cluster meetings with other schools involved in the project
• Support from National Numeracy’s parental engagement expert.
There are 10 places available on the project, which will run throughout the academic year 2018-19. To apply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01273 915077 by Monday 11th June 2018.
Want to know more about our parental engagement support?