Each participating school will receive a free package of support including:
• A set of Family Maths Toolkit resources for each year group
• An audit of their approach to parental engagement in maths
• Help to devise and implement an action plan
• Cluster meetings with other schools involved in the project
• Support from National Numeracy’s parental engagement expert.
There are 10 places available on the project, which will run throughout the academic year 2018-19. To apply contact us at [email protected] or call us on 01273 915077 by Monday 11th June 2018.