Each participating school will receive a free package of support, including:
• Family Maths Toolkit resources for all pupils
• One cluster meeting & remote support from a parental engagement expert
• Access to the National Numeracy Challenge website for all staff and parents (with campaign materials to communicate about this to parents)
• One workshop offered to parents to explore their own attitudes and anxieties around maths
• A small amount of funding to support schools in covering staff attending meetings for the project.
There are 4 places available for primary schools on this project, so please get in contact if you’re interested in taking part or if you would like any further information. We will be selecting schools in early September.
To apply for one of the four places, contact us today at [email protected] or call us on 01273 915077 by the 6th September 2019.