Join in with National Numeracy Day
Together we can help everyone feel good about numbers
Many adults in the UK struggle with maths. This National Numeracy Day, Wednesday 22nd May 2024, you can help us change that.
Sign up to get your free digital pack of materials and resources and join over 4,000 other organisations helping their community get on with numbers.
Your digital pack will include
- Videos and downloadable resources to build confidence with numbers
- Information on how to join the Big Number Natter - the UK's only nationwide conversation about numbers
- Promotional assets for your communications channels
- A Campaign and Communications Guide with information on how to deliver National Numeracy Day activities inside your organisation
Who is it for?
The National Numeracy Day toolkit enables you to support:
- Students in training
- Adults in work
- Adults seeking jobs
- Adults looking to better manage their money
- Community and support service users
- Other adults you manage or support
- Children in your care
Join in the Big Number Natter
Whether you love it or loathe it, everyone has something to say about maths! So join the UK's only nationwide conversation about numbers this National Numeracy Day - Wednesday 22 May 2024.
We want everyone to have a natter about numbers to make the subject a little less scary and as a first step towards improving numeracy skills and confidence.