Become a National Numeracy Day Champion
Together we can help everyone feel good about numbers
Many adults in the UK struggle with maths. This National Numeracy Day, 18th May 2022, you can help us change that.
Sign up to get your free digital pack of materials and resources and join over 4,000 Champions helping their organisation or community get on with numbers.
Your digital pack will include
- Video and downloadable resources to build confidence with numbers
- Information on how to join in the Big Number Natter
- Promotional assets for National Numeracy Day for all your comms channels
- Information on how to deliver National Numeracy Day activities inside your organisation
Who is it for?
The National Numeracy Day Champions toolkit enables you to support:
- students in training,
- adults in work,
- adults seeking jobs,
- adults looking to better manage their money,
- community and support service users,
- other adults they manage or support,
- the children in their care.
Join in the Big Number Natter
Join the first ever nationwide conversation about numbers. Whether you love it or loathe it, everyone has something to say about maths!
For National Numeracy Day on 18 May 2022 we want everyone to have a natter about numbers, to make the subject a little less scary and as a first step towards improving numeracy.