We are delighted to announce that we have received funding to once again provide a small number of schools with our Passport Maths programme, courtesy of Drapers’ Charity Fund.
The scheme aims to support children in year 7 who may not yet be at the required level of maths that is expected at secondary school.
Schools that take part assist pupils with the transition into KS3, which in turn offers a greater chance of achieving a good GCSE grade and further education and career prospects.
The benefits of the programme also extend to the wider curriculum, with many other subjects calling for a grasp of numbers and data.
Each participating school will receive:
- Passport workbooks for 30 students
- A passport maths website login for each student, with interactive activities and module tests
- Teacher logins to access resources and track pupil progress
- A passport stamp to confirm achievement
- Recommended high quality CPD training for teachers
To apply for one of the seven bursaries, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01273 915077 by 30th November.
To find out more about Passport Maths click here
Please note – Bursaries are only available to schools in London with above-average number of students on free school meals. National Numeracy is required, by the funder, to evaluate progress and participating schools will be required to return impact data to us.